The race will be Saturday April 9th from 1:00pm-4:00pm on the production floor at Area Two Experimental Brewing and run by the professionals at Pinewood Pro Derby.
Register by Tuesday, April 5th to be eligible to race.
$20 registration fee includes your car kit and first beer on us! All kits must be picked up in person at Two Roads Brewing Company (1700 Stratford Ave) in our company store.
Must be 21+ to register
Spectators are welcome!
Pick Your Car
Quick Build Kit with pre-cut car block
"Roll Your Own" Kit with uncut car block
Both kits include pre-drilled axel holes with easy push in wheels, Pinewood Derby Pro Wheels MUST be used.
CAR DROP OFF & CHECK IN DETAILS
All car drop offs will be at Area Two (1526 Stratford Ave) on,
Thursday April 7th from 2:00pm-8:00pm
Friday April 8th from 2:00pm-8:00pm
If you are unable to drop off your car during these dates and hours please contact us at [email protected]
Winner of the championship heat will receive
(2) Two Roads Event Vouchers (good for any Two Roads Brewing Event)
$50 Two Roads Gift Card
The Cruise Control Challenge Trophy
Second and Third Place will receive some delicious beer
Additional prizes will be given!
Simple Race Rules
1. Maximum dimensions: 7" (L) x 3/4" (W) x 3" (H)
2. Must have 3/8" clearance under the car body
3. Maximum weight: 5.0 ounces. The official race scale used at check-in shall be considered final
4. Stick-on weights are supplied in the kits, but may use any axels
5. Must use PINEWOOD PRO WHEELS, supplied in the kit. You may remove imperfections, but may not substantially alter or drill the wheels.
For more information click here
All decisions by inspection committee are final
- We will be using a different track than previous years, this track does NOT have a center guide rail, do not set your car up as a rail rider.
- NO graphite can be applied to the wheels inside the Area Two Building.
This is a 21+ event. No children, babies or animals are permitted! Two Roads Brewing Company is not responsible for any lost, stolen or left behind items. By registering for this event, you agree to being photographed by Two Roads Brewing staff members and for those photos to be used to promote this event and future events.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Bring valid, state-issued form of identification. All IDs will be checked at the gate. This guideline cannot be bent in any way shape or form.
All ticket sales are final, unless event is canceled. BeerFests.com's fee is nonrefundable.