The location.... Breathtaking... 50 NY Breweries... 150 Taps... 3 Amazing Bands... 3 BIG TENTS... Wood fired pizza, Cambodian Egg Rolls and Dumplings, BBQ, Oysters, Lobster Rolls and so much more
Brews with Views II, Mayor's Park, Cold Spring. VIP - 1 to 6pm and GA - 2 to 6pm
Take Metro North to Cold Spring Station, a short walk to the festival.
21 and over, Rain or Shine, Buy your tickets early and save money.
Outrageous and totally awesome views of the Hudson Valley and Storm King mountain
Bring a blanket or some beach chairs and plan to spend 4 to 5 hours with us. Its going to be very memorable.
https://www.hopsonthehudson.com/ Go to our website, to see our current list of attending brewers!!! Cheers!!!
ATTENDING BREWERS: Industrial Arts, Sloop, KCBC, Chatham, Other Half, Captain Lawrence, Peekskill Brewery, Torch and Crown, Lost Farmer Brewing Company, Circa Brewing, Big Alice Brewing, WeBe Brewing, Black Snake Brewing, AleWife Brewing, Long Lot Brewing, Wolf & Warrior, Broken Bow Brewery, Decadent Ales, Hudson Ale Works, District 96, Apex Brewery, Flagship Brewery, Fifth Hammer, Endless Life, EBBS, 18th Ward Brewing, DUBCO, Duncan's Abbey, Run & Hide Brewing, Sing Sing Kill,
Obscure Oscillation, Old Klaverack, Black Snake Brewing, 6 Degree or Less Brewery, Soul Brewing, Lasting Joy Brewery, Two Villians Brewing, Catskill Brewery, Gentle Giant Brewing, Return Brewing, Roe Jan Brewing, and more to come!!!
We Compliment our Beer Festival with:
- Great music - Josh Morris Band, Telepathic Moon Dance and Gideon King & City Blog
- Amazing food - Wood fired pizza, oysters and lobster rolls, Cambodian egg rolls and dumplings, big barbeque spread, Tacos, Tacos and more Tacos.
- Games Galore - Cornhole mania area, “3 for 3, Top of the Key”, Skunked, Bru-Bag
- Shopping - Shop in our Mini Modern Makers Market - Pickles, Beer Jerky, Jewelry, etc
- Graffiti Boards - Spend some time drawing on our Hops on the Hudson Graffiti Tables
- Modern Plein Air Artists - Seeing will be believing
- Hops on the Hudson Raffle Tent - Drop off your ticket and go home a winner, hopefully!
- Spectacular Views of the Hudson Valley or Storm King Mountain
- Before or after the event - Stroll through the Village of Cold Spring and make sure you plan on coming back. Main Street Cold Spring is two blocks from the festival.
- Bring a blanket or beach chairs. We don’t have any seats.
- During the day please make sure you drink plenty of water. Free Liquid Death for everyone.
Coming to the festival by Train or car:
- If you can take Metro North we highly suggest it. You will receive 1 free raffle ticket.
- Parking is very limited at Mayor’s Park.
- Parking at Metro North Train Station or Haldane High school is a 4 block walk
- Parking is available on all side streets throughout the village.
- Parking is available on Rte. 9D, at the intersection of Northern Ave.