Join us on Tuesday November 1st for a Craft N Sip Night with Creative Girl Mobile Studios’, Laurie Lynne! Laurie will be here teaching us how to make clay bead handle bottle openers and Wine Stoppers! This is a beginner level class, Laurie will teach you everything from working with the clay and assembling the pieces.
$45 Ticket Includes:
– Choice of a Bottle Opener OR Wine Stopper
– All the supplies and materials needed to make the clay bead handle bottle opener or wine stopper
– 1st beer on us
– And of course, an awesome bottle opener or wine stopper you get to show off to friends and family!
LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT!
Don’t wait to buy your tickets, we are selling a limited amount of tickets to keep the class size small. No tickets will b sold at the door!
– Class will be located in our private events room in the Two Roads Brewing, at the top of the stairs and to your right.
– Check in begins at 6pm
– Class Time is 6:30-8:30pm (2 hours)
All Two Roads Brewing Company events are 21+ ONLY – no children, infants or toddlers. Two Roads Brewing Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Questions? contact us at [email protected]!
Bring valid, state-issued form of identification. All IDs will be checked at the gate. This guideline cannot be bent in any way shape or form.
All ticket sales are final, unless event is canceled. BeerFests.com's fee is nonrefundable.