As a reminder this is the only place to purchase tickets for NH Bacon & Beer Festival.
The 6th annual NH Bacon & Beer Festival returns on Saturday, June 4, 2022, to the Anheuser-Busch fields in Merrimack NH. For more than 35 years, the High Hopes Foundation has provided life-enhancing experiences to New Hampshire's chronically and terminally ill children, so thank you for helping us make the dreams of New Hampshire children come alive! Bacon & Beer is our primary fundraiser, celebrating greasy, fatty, savory bacon alongside the endless possibilities of incredible craft brews.
- Expect 50 craft brewers (125+ brew options) and 25 bacon samplers this year -- double what was available in 2021!
- JUST ADDED!! NEW Pulled Pork People's Choice Contest, featuring more than 25 BBQ teams offering pulled pork samples -- vote on your favorite!
- New this year, we have invited a variety of vendors to join us, offering desserts, merchandise and more, so bring money to spend!
- At the current time, the mask mandate for the Anheuser-Busch property has been lifted. Masks are not required on property, but people are certainly welcome to wear them for their own comfort.
- Tickets purchased on site will increase from $15-25 per ticket, IF they are still available when gates open.
Great brews, awesome bacon and BBQ dishes and live music will make for an incredible day of fun! We all need a little hope for the future, so thank you for your continued support of High Hopes Foundation and come join us this year!
Check out the list of Breweries & Bacon Samplers
2022 MUSIC PROVIDED BY THE SLAKAS
Get social and connect with us for event updates!"Like" Us on FacebookFollow us on Instagram @nhbaconbeer
THIS IS A CHARITY BREWFEST EVENT
VIP Admission starts @ 12:30pm and General Admission starts at 1:30pm -- Event ends @ 4:30pm
VIP Admission: $100 Online / $125 On-Site (if available) - Limited to 600 tickets! Includes 1-hour Early admission at 12:30pm, Continuous 3.5 oz. Brew tastings, Bacon samples while they last, 15-minute early entry into NEW Pulled Pork People's Choice Contest at 3:00pm, Pulled Pork samples while they last – Vote on your favorite, Exclusive take-home sampling glass, Exclusive VIP Area on Biergarten Lawn with rain cover, tables, seating and front-row access to music, Exclusive VIP Restroom use inside Biergarten, (1) Bottled water, Premiere parking on paved lots – available starting at 11:30am, (1) High Hopes Walking Taco to fill you up
General Admission: $60 / $80 On-Site (if available)- Includes Continuous 3.5 oz. Brew tastings, Bacon samples while they last, NEW Pulled Pork People's Choice Contest at 3:15pm with Pulled Pork samples while they last – Vote on your favorite, Exclusive take-home sampling glass, (1) bottled water, Free parking on grass field – available starting at 12:30pm
Designated Driver: $35 / $50 On-Site (if available)- Includes Bacon samples while they last, NEW Pulled Pork People's Choice Contest at 3:15pm with Pulled Pork samples while they last – Vote on your favorite, (2) Bottled waters, Free parking on grass field – available starting at 12:30pm
*** Individual beer will not be available for purchase in the Event field ***
Important things to know:
- This is a 21+ event – NO ONE under 21 years of age may enter the festival gates. (This includes babies and toddlers.)
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- The event is being held rain or shine.
- All ticket sales are final.
- Brewery and restaurant participation are subject to change.
- At this time, masks are not required for any individual, but people may wear them for their own comfort level.
- BRING lawn chairs (collapsible) and blankets. The Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
Need a hotel room for the night?
Courtyard By Marriott - Nashua -- $149 USD/nt
Start: Saturday, 4 June / End: Sunday 5 June
Last Day to Book This Rate: Tuesday, 10 May
Book your group rate for NH Bacon & Beer Festival Group Block
NH Bacon & Beer Festival is a fundraiser organized by High Hopes Foundation of NH.
For over 35 years High Hopes Foundation of NH has been providing to Life-Enhancing Experiences to chronically & terminally ill children in NH. Learn more at www.highhopesfoundation.org