As a reminder this is the only place to purchase tickets for the NH Bacon & Beer Festival.
The 7th annual NH Bacon & Beer Festival returns Saturday, June 3, 2023, to the Anheuser-Busch fields in Merrimack NH. This year, the High Hopes Foundation celebrates 40 YEARS of providing life-enhancing experiences to New Hampshire's chronically and terminally ill children, so join us in making the dreams of New Hampshire children come alive! Bacon & Beer is our primary fundraiser, celebrating greasy, fatty, savory bacon alongside the endless possibilities of incredible craft brews. Over the past 8 years, this event has raised more than $600,000, helping hundreds of families throughout the state.
- New Hampshire's largest sampling fest with 60 craft brewers (150+ brew options), 20 bacon samplers and 25 pulled pork samplers!
- The Pulled Pork People's Choice Contest returns, featuring more than 25 BBQ teams offering pulled pork samples -- vote on your favorite!
- Visit a variety of dessert and merchandise vendors, so bring money to spend!
- On-site ticket prices increase from $15-25 per ticket, IF they are still available when gates open.
Great brews, awesome bacon and BBQ dishes, and live music will make for an incredible day of fun to celebrate the High Hopes Foundation's 40th Anniversary! We all need a little hope for the future, so thank you for your continued support of New Hampshire's kids and come join us this year!
Check out the list of Breweries & Bacon Samplers
2023 MUSIC PROVIDED BY THE SLAKAS
Get social and connect with us for event updates!"Like" Us on FacebookFollow us on Instagram @nhbaconbeer
THIS IS A CHARITY BREWFEST EVENT
VIP Admission starts @ 12:30pm and General Admission starts at 1:30pm -- Event ends @ 4:30pm
VIP Admission: $100 Online / $125 On-Site (if available) - Limited to 600 tickets! Includes 1-hour Early admission at 12:30pm, Continuous 3.5 oz. Brew tastings, Bacon samples while they last – Vote on your favorite, 15-minute early entry into Pulled Pork People's Choice Contest at 3:00pm, Pulled Pork samples while they last – Vote on your favorite, Exclusive take-home sampling glass, Exclusive VIP Lounge on Biergarten Lawn opens at 11:30am with rain cover, tables, seating and front-row access to music, Exclusive VIP Restroom use inside Biergarten, (1) Bottled water, Premiere parking on paved lots – available starting at 11:30am
General Admission: $60 / $80 On-Site (if available) - Includes Continuous 3.5 oz. Brew tastings, Bacon samples while they last – Vote on your favorite, Pulled Pork People's Choice Contest at 3:15pm with Pulled Pork samples while they last – Vote on your favorite, Exclusive take-home sampling glass, (1) bottled water, Free parking on grass field – available starting at 12:30pm
Designated Driver: $35 / $50 On-Site (if available) - Includes Bacon samples while they last – Vote on your favorite, Pulled Pork People's Choice Contest at 3:15pm with Pulled Pork samples while they last – Vote on your favorite, (2) Bottled waters, Free parking on grass field – available starting at 12:30pm
*** Individual beer will not be available for purchase in the Event field ***
Important things to know:
- This is a 21+ event – NO ONE under 21 years of age may enter the festival gates, including Designated Drivers, babies and toddlers.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- The event is being held rain or shine.
- All ticket sales are final but may be transferred.
- Brewery and restaurant participation are subject to change.
- At this time, masks are not required for any individual, but people may wear them for their own comfort level.
- BRING lawn chairs (collapsible) and blankets. The Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
Hotel partners will be announced in 2023
NH Bacon & Beer Festival is a fundraiser organized by High Hopes Foundation of NH.
Celebrating 40 years, High Hopes Foundation of NH provides life-enhancing experiences to chronically and terminally ill children in New Hampshire. Learn more at www.highhopesfoundation.org.