As part of NHCBC, attendees will be able to interact with a variety of industry partners, as well as participate in a full day of educational sessions in three tracks: technical brewing, business leadership/operations, and hospitality. You'll have the opportunity to speak with fellow brewers and industry professionals and attend a full vendor exhibition and trade show.
We are honored to host this year's Keynote speaker, Trevor Rose-Hamblin, Head Brewer and Co-Founder of Old Irving Brewing Co in Chicago, IL. His constant efforts to give back and help to de-stigmatize the conversation about mental health in our community are ever-present. During his address, he will speak about his deeply personal encounter with the matter as well as his professional efforts to support the industry he holds near and dear.
The NH Craft Brew Conference & Tradeshow will feature dozens of sponsors and industry partners on exhibit for the duration of the event — please visit our website for a list of participating vendors soon!
In addition, attendees will enjoy a continental breakfast, luncheon, light refreshments throughout the event, and a "Hoppy" Hour celebration with several NH beers on tap (21+plus**) to round out the conference.
**Please note anyone sampling beer during the event will be subject to an ID check. Please bring a valid ID to the conference if you plan to partake.
NHBA Member | Cost $150
Non-NHBA Member | Cost $200
NHBA Member tickets are intended for current and valid NH Brewers Association brewery, brewery-in-planning, or Allied Trade members only.
Those who do not have an NHBA membership are requested to purchase a non-NHBA member ticket. This information will be validated upon check-in at guest registration.
All Tickets Include —
- Full access to over a dozen educational seminars
- Keynote Address
- Participation in exhibitor tradeshow — featuring 30+ vendors
- Ample peer-to-peer and industry networking opportunities
- NHCBC swag bag & raffle ticket
- A chance to win a variety of raffle prizes
- Continental Breakfast with coffee & tea service
- Full Luncheon buffet — sandwiches, soup, and salad
- NH craft beer samples & tasting glass
- Afternoon coffee & tea service w/ assorted desserts
- Hoppy Hour appetizers & assorted NH craft beer & Cabot Cheese pairing
- Free on-site parking
For more information and a list of FAQs please visit our website.