We're BACK BABY! It's the most wonderful time of the year! You're invited to the 8th Annual Two Roads Ok2berfest! Join us at the brewery to pay homage to the world's largest Volkfest (beer festival). Authentic German music, German-style beers, food, games and more! Get your tickets now! Limited tickets available!
General Admission (SAT or SUN): $25.00
- Includes entry to festival, first pint of beer on us and a commemorative stein!
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds on any tickets purchased & tickets will be $30.00 at the door (if tickets are still available to purchase and not sold out online)
STAY HYDRATED: Bring your EMPTY Reusable water bottles to fill up at the water station in the Tasting Room! Water Bottles will also be available purchase at all beer ticket tents! $1.00/bottle
PARKING: Limited parking will be available at the brewery. Additional parking at Shakespeare Festival Theatre (1850 Elm Street) and the Honeywell Lot (next to Deluca Field) (1000 Main Street). There will be all day, FREE, shuttle service from these lots back and forth from the brewery.
You can also take our 12-Pack shuttle bus from the Stratford, MetroNorth Train Station. Text (203)-449-1425 30 minutes before you arrive to the Stratford Station, include your name and number of people in your group!
CHECK IN: Please check in at either MAIN entrance! One entrance will be located at 1700 Stratford Ave and the other entrance will be located at 1650 Stratford Ave.
BRING VAILD ID and your printed ticket to verify. No one will be allowed in without a valid ID. Save Paper! We can scan the ticket via your mobile device. FRONT GATE CLOSES AT 6:00PM - NO EXCEPTIONS!
BEER TICKETS: Like most of our festivals, beer can be purchased using beer tickets at the designated beer ticket tents. Beer tickets can be purchased with CASH OR CREDIT ($7.00/ticket). There will be ATMs located on site. Max four tickets at a time can be purchased. Beer tickets purchased on Saturday can be redeemed on Sunday! NO REFUNDS FOR BEER TICKETS!
Check back for what is on tap this year for Ok2berfest!
REMEMBER: Last call is at 6:00 p.m, Beer Stations shut down at 6:15pm. No beer to go. No flights. We will be closing the brewery at 6:30p.m instead of the usual 9 p.m. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
21+ ONLY event. No kids/babies/minors or animals permitted.
All items subject to search! Items NOT permitted in the festival:Coolers, Umbrella's, Outside Beverages
EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE!
TWO ROADS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
- Can I buy tickets at the door?
- Maybe, but we have a cap on attendance! If we sell out online before the event tickets will NOT be available at the door. If tickets are still available at the door they increase in price to $30.00. Our Ok2berfest Festival has sold out in the past, we do not suggest waiting to purchase at the door!
- Do I have to bring my actual paper ticket to the event?
- Nope! You can bring either the paper ticket or a digital copy via a mobile device! All tickets will be collected/scanned at entry!
- My friend gave me their ticket but it says their name. Is that okay?
- Is there parking at the brewery? Where is the best place to park?
- There will not be any parking at the brewery! All festival parking will be located at the Shakespeare Theatre lot (1850 Elm St. ) or Honeywell Lot (1000 Main St.), free shuttles will bring you to the brewery for the festival.
- Will the Two Roads 12-pack Shuttle Bus be running?
- Can I bring my kids?
- Unfortunately no, all TRB festivals and events, including Ok2berfest, are 21+ ONLY! No children, infants or toddlers are allowed!
- Can I bring my Dog or Cat?
- Nope! Unfortunately, pets are not allowed to attend our Ok2berfest celebration. However, ADA companion animals are permitted on our grounds!
- Can I bring Lawn Chairs?
- We are allowing lawn chairs to be brought into Ok2berfest, but they can be set up in HOP YARD ONLY! Due to safety concerns and limited space please no lawn chairs in front of the Ol' Factory Stage!
- Can I bring a large bag to carry everything around?
- Yes! All bags are subject to search upon entry. Two Roads Brewing Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen belongings
- Can I bring my own bagged lunch/dinner? Or a cooler with snacks?
- Sure you can bring your own food, but beverage or food coolers are not permitted at Ok2berfest. We will have over 12+ food trucks on site so we suggest stopping by one of the trucks!
- I don't drink beer - can I BYOB?
- Sorry, but no outside beverages! Not a fan of beer? We will have our new H2ROADS hard seltzer on tap during the festival!
- What happens if it rains?
- Ok2berfest is RAIN OR SHINE! NO UMBRELLAS are allowed at the Festival. In chance of rain – we have ponchos on site!
- I lost my wallet and my passport, can I get into the festival?
- Nope. Everybody needs to present a valid ID (Drivers License or Passport) at the ID Check Station in order to access the festival!
- How do I get more beer once I'm inside the festival?
- Additional beer tickets will be available for purchase for $6 per ticket. Tickets are good for 1 beer. Visit our beer ticket tents to purchase with CASH or CARD!
- Once we enter the event, can we leave and come back in?
- There is no Re-ENTRY, once you leave the festival you will not be able to get back in! Bring all belongings with you!
- Will there be any gluten-free beverage options?
- Yes, we will be pouring our H2ROADS hard seltzer that is gluten-free! Gluten Free Beers (New Grist) will be available to purchase in the Tasting Room!
Questions? contact us at Events@tworoadsbrewing.com!